CLU® Designation Program Course 256 (Live Instruction)
Tax & Legal Principles For Business and their Owners
- Wealth transfer and estate planning strategies for businesses and business owners
- Legal and tax implications of certain business structures with particular attention to tax planning strategies
- Issues to be addressed at the sale or transfer of the business or at the death of a principle
- Tax complexities present in the operation of a corporation
- Approaches to identify, apply, and synthesize appropriate income tax techniques used to restructure a corporation
- Planning strategies for the orderly and tax-efficient of business wealth at retirement or upon death
- Registration into these webinars does not provide access to course materials or exams
CLU Designation Program The Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) certification provides the education needed to differentiate your practice in complex wealth transfer and estate planning. It’s considered an elite certification and is widely respected in the financial services industry.
The CLU certification is conferred in Canada exclusively by The Institute for Advanced Financial Education and course materials are provided by Advocis. BCC supports students taking this course by providing live or recorded webinars to aid in learning.
- Four Days of Live Webinar Instruction (June 2, 9, 16 & 23 | 08:00-15:00 MT)
- Recorded Webinars
What's Not Included?
- Registration into Course 256 with Advocis - students must register with Advocis separately for materials & exams
- The BCC Core Curriculum course or the Advocis Financial Planning Fundamentals Program for CLU® Certification. Advocis charges a fee to assess prerequisite equivalencies.
- The prerequisite is waived for candidates who have completed their Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®), Qualified Associate Financial Planner™ (QAFP™) certification or an approved accounting certification. Financial planning, insurance, or other relevant professional certification or accreditation is recommended.
- 4 years of experience within, or related to, the financial services industry.