BCC is a leader in training for the financial services and insurance industries.
Jumpstart your career and get certification ready. Our passionate team of industry experts are committed to your success by delivering the best content tailored to how you want to learn.
CFPCertified Financial Planner®
LLQPLife License Qualification
QAFPQualified Associate Financial Planner™
CFP Exam PrepCFP/QAFP Exam Prep
LLQP Exam PrepLive Exam Prep
EPCElder Planning Counselor
CLUChartered Life Underwriter
As a Certified Financial Planner® professional, I have spent many years working with course content for financial planners – and yours is the best material I’ve ever seen.
CHS, CFP, and CLU
The group learning environment provided by Business Career College webinar series was the key to me getting my CLU designation.
Thanks to your resources, I was able to concentrate on efficiently learning for short periods of time and then refocus on growing my business.
I really love the format of the CFP classes and I’m learning a lot. I really can’t imagine trying to learn the material on my own.
BCC Course Differences
BCC offers industry leading instruction, student support, dedicated student advisors, and unmatched exam prep materials. BCC strives to ensure you are successful as a student, and as an industry professional
Online or Instructor-led Training
Choose the option that fits your lifestyle.
Training that Matters
Our courses are developed by industry experts.
Take our courses and be prepared to get the certification you need to advance your career.
Should I Choose Self Study or Instructor-led Training?
Choose the option that fits you
BCC has a dedicated student advisor who can help plan your studies. If you want to book an appointment with her, please do so at here.
Choose Self-study Training
We recommend Self-study if:
- You are an independent learner
- You want to learn at your own pace and on your own time
- You’re confident with setting up a goal plan/study schedule to keep yourself accountable
- You prefer reading and doing quizzes/assignments on your own. In some cases, you can refer to recorded webinars for more information
- You are unable to take time off for live webinars
Choose Instructor-led Training
We Recommend Instructor-led Training if:
- You want a structured schedule to hold yourself accountable to your studies
- You prefer to attend live webinars taught by a BCC instructor (if applicable)
- You would benefit from interacting with your instructor and other students
- You are able to attend all live webinars as per the class schedule, and if you happen to miss any, you can watch the recorded versions
- In some cases, such as QAFP™/CFP® certification, you obtain your certification faster with ILT than through self-study
Meet Our Experts
Our instructors are also industry experts that bring their wealth of experience and knowledge to the courses they teach. They are focused on student success and committed to providing a welcoming and helpful learning environment.