Your Clients and Future Clients Travel!
How do your clients spend the money they invest, their annual tax returns or the extra money you help
them to save? They travel! Many of your clients spend their extra money treating themselves to a
vacation, helping their child travel or inviting family from abroad to stay for extended periods of time.
Your clients are not only looking for an advisor they can trust but also the convenience of a ‘one- stop-shop’. Adding travel insurance to your product shelf can not only help you keep your clients but attract new ones!
It is Your Job to Financially Protect Your Clients
Emergency medical expenses can be astronomical! This is true for both Visitors to Canada and travelling Canadians. A single uncovered medical emergency can be of significant detriment to your client’s financial standing. You client might not have any other choice but to use their retirement savings to cover resulting expenses. As a financial advisor, your fiduciary duty to help protect your client’s assets should include the insistence of travelling with travel insurance.
The Benefits to You
- Travel insurance products can help you financially protect your clients and therefore, your existing business
- Travel insurance can help you to grow your business: if you offer a product your competitors don’t, it’s only a matter of time before their business becomes yours. (Remember the convenience of a ‘one-stop-shop’!)
- Many of our travel insurance policies are quick and easy to write: most can be completed over the phone or online
- Travel Insurance provides you and your business with an extra source of income
- Travel Insurance helps you to improve your relationship with your clients
Why Partner with Travelance?
We have the recipe for success! Through our partnership, you will enjoy:
- The simplicity of administering and processing policies through our easy to use online agent portal
- Ongoing training and support from a dedicated Regional Sales Manager to help ensure your
success with our suite of products
- Full access to our Policy Administration and Agent Service teams
For more information, or to partner with us, visit www.travelance, call 1-855-566-8555
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakelse Financial Group is a fully integrated financial services organization offering a full array of financial products and client services. Our dynamic team of financial professionals’ love what they do and have years of experience in the financial industry providing customized solutions to our clients.
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) offers Certifications in many Quality roles that benefit professionals seeking business opportunities. In addition, the Calgary section provides networking, quality discussion
groups, certification exam facilitation and newsletters to its membership. Periodically we also provide
plant Tours, dinner meetings and Conferences.
GroupSimple is the specialized solutions division for GroupHEALTH, and is poised to transform the way that Canadians experience benefits. We’re looking for Insurance Advisors (Group Benefits) to join our their growing team in Surrey, BC. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to make a six-figure income and enjoy selling to key business decision makers, a career with GroupSimple is for you!