GroupSimple is the specialized solutions division for GroupHEALTH, and is poised to transform the way that Canadians experience benefits. We’re looking for Insurance Advisors (Group Benefits) to join our their growing team in Surrey, BC. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to make a six-figure income and enjoy selling to key business decision makers, a career with GroupSimple is for you!
What will I be doing?
Our Insurance Advisor help Canadian businesses provide exceptional benefit plans to their employees. Whether prospective clients already have a benefit plan, or are looking to implement one, your challenge is to make a connection with these business prospects and sell the most innovative and effective employee benefit solutions in Canada.
This is not your typical insurance sales gig:
- We provide you qualified sales leads - no need to give us lists of your friends and family!
- We only sell business to business – no door to door sales or pavement pounding required!
- Training and mentorship is provided by an industry expert – setting you up for sales success and confidence in our products, services and experience!
- Great office environment – Your car does not need to be your office!
- Exceptional products backed by an award-winning reputable provider – Sell products that you can stand behind and be proud of!
Who are we looking for?
Your success is our success. Are you:
- Entrepreneurial spirited that wants to control your destiny?
- Sales driven with a proven track record?
- Comfortable selling to key business decision makers like CEOs, CFO’s, business owners and heads of HR?
- LLQP Licensed? (we prefer you are, but it’s not a deal breaker)
- Someone that can follow a structured sales process that guarantees sales success?
Ready to make a move?
If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing benefits sales team that is disrupting the Canadian benefits landscape, then it’s time to apply.
We thank everyone who applies to the Insurance Advisor role, however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.
Lakelse Financial Group is a fully integrated financial services organization offering a full array of financial products and client services. Our dynamic team of financial professionals’ love what they do and have years of experience in the financial industry providing customized solutions to our clients.
Your Clients and Future Clients Travel!
How do your clients spend the money they invest, their annual tax returns or the extra money you help
them to save? They travel! Many of your clients spend their extra money treating themselves to a
vacation, helping their child travel or inviting family from abroad to stay for extended periods of time.
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) offers Certifications in many Quality roles that benefit professionals seeking business opportunities. In addition, the Calgary section provides networking, quality discussion
groups, certification exam facilitation and newsletters to its membership. Periodically we also provide
plant Tours, dinner meetings and Conferences.