Our Ethics CE Courses are designed to provide the FP Canada Professional Responsibility credit, and as many provincial insurance and other designation credits as possible.
These online courses feature one hour of recorded instruction. To complete the course students must watch the video and score at least 60% on the online multiple choice quiz. You will receive access to the course within one business day of your registration and CE certificate within one business day of completion.
Cost is $25 per course or get access to all three plus our full course catalogue for $15 per month by subscribing here.
Addressing Conflicts of Interest takes a look at conflicts of interest; how to spot and how to address. The course also covers creating effective policies for maintaining compliance responsibilities with respect to conflicts of interest. Credits as above, plus 1.0 General CE Credit for BC, AB and MB.
Ethics Case Studies, Vol I is approved for Ethics and Professional Responsibility credits for a number of different jurisdiction and licenses. In this course, you will cover:
- A case study dealing with an inadvertent disclosure of client information.
- A case study dealing with an inappropriate use of a Power of Attorney.
For both cases, discussion will cover:
- The advisor's role and responsibilities.
- Possible handling of ethical and regulatory dilemmas.
- Steps to prevent problems before they arise.