This course was designed to meet qualifications for Continuing Education across provincial jurisdictions (except Quebec) and the Financial Planning Standard Council’s Professional Responsibility requirement. There will be a short online quiz following the course.
Ethics Case Studies Volume I is an online course featuring one hour of recorded instruction. To complete the course students must watch the videos and score at least 60% on the online multiple choice quiz. You will receive access to the course within one business day of your registration.
In this course, you will cover:
- A case study dealing with an inadvertent disclosure of client information.
- A case study dealing with an inappropriate use of a Power of Attorney.
For both cases, discussion will cover:
- The advisor's role and responsibilities.
- Possible handling of ethical and regulatory dilemmas.
- Steps to prevent problems before they arise.
|Life||1.0 Credit||BC, AB (44096), SK|
|A&S||1.0 Credit||BC, AB (44096), SK|
|Life and/or A&S||1.0 Credit||MB (27444)|
|General||1.0 Credit||BC, AB (44096), MB (27444)|
|FPSC||1.0 Credit||Professional Responsibility (3238)|
|Advocis||1.0 Credit||Professional Responsibility (IAS16158401)|