Auto & Home Insurance
Co-operators Insurance is the largest Canadian owned insurer in Canada. The Co-operators Down Town Red Deer is seeking an individual to assist in the sales and servicing of our growing auto & home insurance clientele.
The insurance sales representative will have the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide optimum client service to our new and existing auto & home clients
- Recommend & issue coverages that best meet client insurance needs
- Handle client inquiries & requests for coverage changes or additions
- Up-selling & cross-selling additional products to our client base
- Obtaining life, disability & investment leads for the life licensed agents in the office
The successful candidate must possess the following ATTRIBTUES:
- Strong sales & customer service skills
- Comfort speaking to & dealing with clients
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently but with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to write and speak professionally with a comfort in computers & technology
A General Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License is required or in process of obtaining.
Prior experience in sales & service specific to insurance is definitely an asset.
This is a full time position 9 – 5 p.m. weekdays. No weekends. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, generous bonus program and exceptional group benefits coverage.
We want an outstanding individual to become a loyal and integral part of our TEAM.
If this is you, please submit your resume to email@example.com, via fax at 403-340-0497 or drop by the office at Millenium Center, 1st Floor, 4909- 49th Street, Red Deer.
Thank you, Darcy Pysyk – Insurance Advisor/Owner Agent
Lakelse Financial Group is a fully integrated financial services organization offering a full array of financial products and client services. Our dynamic team of financial professionals’ love what they do and have years of experience in the financial industry providing customized solutions to our clients.
Your Clients and Future Clients Travel!
How do your clients spend the money they invest, their annual tax returns or the extra money you help
them to save? They travel! Many of your clients spend their extra money treating themselves to a
vacation, helping their child travel or inviting family from abroad to stay for extended periods of time.
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) offers Certifications in many Quality roles that benefit professionals seeking business opportunities. In addition, the Calgary section provides networking, quality discussion
groups, certification exam facilitation and newsletters to its membership. Periodically we also provide
plant Tours, dinner meetings and Conferences.
GroupSimple is the specialized solutions division for GroupHEALTH, and is poised to transform the way that Canadians experience benefits. We’re looking for Insurance Advisors (Group Benefits) to join our their growing team in Surrey, BC. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to make a six-figure income and enjoy selling to key business decision makers, a career with GroupSimple is for you!