Auto & Home Insurance
Co-operators Insurance is the largest Canadian owned insurer in Canada. The Co-operators Down Town Red Deer is seeking an individual to assist in the sales and servicing of our growing auto & home insurance clientele.
The insurance sales representative will have the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide optimum client service to our new and existing auto & home clients
- Recommend & issue coverages that best meet client insurance needs
- Handle client inquiries & requests for coverage changes or additions
- Up-selling & cross-selling additional products to our client base
- Obtaining life, disability & investment leads for the life licensed agents in the office
The successful candidate must possess the following ATTRIBTUES:
- Strong sales & customer service skills
- Comfort speaking to & dealing with clients
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently but with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to write and speak professionally with a comfort in computers & technology
A General Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License is required or in process of obtaining.
Prior experience in sales & service specific to insurance is definitely an asset.
This is a full time position 9 – 5 p.m. weekdays. No weekends. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, generous bonus program and exceptional group benefits coverage.
We want an outstanding individual to become a loyal and integral part of our TEAM.
If this is you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at 403-340-0497 or drop by the office at Millenium Center, 1st Floor, 4909- 49th Street, Red Deer.
Thank you, Darcy Pysyk – Insurance Advisor/Owner Agent