June 11, 2021 - LTD in Group Plans & Understanding CPP
Join Instructor Jason Watt for a deep dive into LTD in Group Plans & Understanding CPP.
With engaging agendas and breakout rooms for further discussion of topics, this will be a great day of continuing education!
- Full-day live, interactive webinar session.
Schedule (This Option is for June 11, 2021 Only)
- June 04, 2021 (08:00-16:30 MT)
- June 11, 2021 (08:00-16:30 MT)
- One Day Only - $105 + GST
- Both Days - $195 + GST (Register for Both Here and Save!)
- Unusual Scenarios
- Introduction to CPP
- Calculating the Retirement Benefit
- Retirement Planning
- CPP Disability
- Breakout Session
This CE day will be suitable for the following CE credits:
- British Columbia – 7.5 CE
- Alberta – 3 Life, 5 A&S
- Saskatchewan – 7.5 Life, 0 Ethics
- Manitoba – 7.5 Life and/or A&S
- Ontario – 7.5 CE
- FP Canada – 7.5 Financial Planning, 0 Professional Responsibility