June 04 & 11, 2021 - Full Day CE Webinars
Join Instructor Jason Watt for a deep dive over two full days of live, interactive webinars.
With engaging agendas and breakout rooms for further discussion of topics, this will be a great two days of continuing education!
- Full-day live, interactive webinar sessions.
- June 04, 2021 (08:00-16:30 MT | Register for Jun 4 Only)
- June 11, 2021 (08:00-16:30 MT | Register for Jun 11 Only)
- Register for Both Days by Clicking "Buy Now" to the left
- Both Days - $195 + GST
- One Day Only - $105 + GST
- Managing Financial Windfalls
- Unconventional Disability Products
- LTD in Group Plans
- Understanding CPP (Canada Pension Plan)
These two full day CE webinars will be suitable for the following CE credits:
- British Columbia – 15 CE
- Alberta – 7 Life, 10 A&S
- Saskatchewan – 15 Life, 1 Ethics
- Manitoba – 15 Life and/or A&S
- Ontario – 15 CE
- FP Canada – 14 Financial Planning, 1 Professional Responsibility