Unit 1 - Personal Finance Building Blocks (Self-Study)
Unit 1 is designed to introduce students to the foundational concepts (Building Blocks) of financial planning. Students should complete this course with an understanding of the environment in which financial planning engagements take place.
This unit also discusses the Paths to CFP® & QAFP™ Certification.
- Intro to BCC Core Curriculum
- Economics for Financial Planners
- Financial Planning Fundamentals
- Credit and Borrowing Fundamentals
- Credit and Borrowing Products
- Emergency Funds and Personal Financial Statements