Ethics Case Studies Volume II
This course is approved for Ethics and Professional Responsibility credits for several different jurisdictions and licenses.
In this course, you will cover:
- A case study dealing with a client changing their retirement plans to assist another with a business venture.
- A case study dealing with mistake made by a professional referral
For both cases, the discussion will cover:
- The advisor's role and responsibilities.
- Possible handling of ethical and regulatory dilemmas.
- Steps to prevent problems before they arise.
"Ethics Case Studies, Volume II" is suitable for the following CE Credits:
British Columbia – 1 Life, 1 A&S, 1 General
Alberta – 1 Life, 1 A&S, 1 General (AIC#49445)
Saskatchewan – 1.0 Life, 0 Ethics
Manitoba – 1.0 Life and/or A&S, 1 General (ICM#30883)
Ontario – 1 CE
FP Canada – 1 Professional Responsibility (5089)