Ethics Case Studies Volume I
This course is approved for Ethics and Professional Responsibility credits for several different jurisdictions and licenses.
In this course, you will cover:
- A case study dealing with an inadvertent disclosure of client information
- A case study dealing with an inappropriate use of a Power of Attorney.
For both cases, discussion will cover:
- The advisor's role and responsibilities.
- Possible handling of ethical and regulatory dilemmas.
- Steps to prevent problems before they arise.
“Ethics Case Studies, Volume I” is suitable for the following CE Credits:
British Columbia – 1 Life, 1 A&S, 1 General
Alberta – 1 Life, 1 A&S, 0 General
Saskatchewan – 1 Life, 1 Ethics
Manitoba – 1 Life and/or A&S, 1 General
Ontario – 1 CE
FP Canada – 1 Professional Responsibility