Introduction to Cryptocurrency
The course is centered around answering five questions:
- What is cryptocurrency? Discussing the overview of cryptocurrency and some fundamental concepts to understand cryptocurrency along with several types of cryptocurrency
- What is a block chain? One of the ideas that underlies how cryptocurrency currently work.
- How do you get cryptocurrency? How Canadians can get a hold of this currency.
- Is cryptocurrency risky? Both the risks of buying and selling cryptocurrency and is it a viable investment vehicle.
- What’s next for cryptocurrency? Upcoming trends and the underlying technologies that make it possible
“Introduction to Cryptocurrency” is suitable for the following CE Credits:
British Columbia – 1 Life, 1 A&S, 0 General
Alberta – 1 Life, 1 A&S, 0 General (AIC#47769)
Saskatchewan – 1 Life, 0 Ethics
Manitoba – 1 Life and/or A&S, 0 General (ICM#29896)
Ontario – 1 CE
FP Canada – 1 Financial Planning (7321)