Work For Us!
Business Career College has been conducting training for the financial services industry since 1997.
We conduct training across Canada, supporting students in their efforts to achieve success in the financial services industry. Business Career College works with more than 300 companies to help those companies bring new people into the financial services industry. We are focused on providing individualized solutions for all of our customers.
Administrator, Student Intake
The Administrator, Student Intake ensures that all Business Career College student registrations are processed accurately and efficiently, so their role is critical to a successful student experience.
1. Receipt and processing of student registration
2. Database entry and update
3. Some website content development and maintenance
4. Physical and electronic filing
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft PowerPoint and the Windows operating system are required. Experience using Sage 50 and Quikbooks would be an asset.
2. A strong background with Microsoft Excel is essential in this role.
3. Candidates must have 1-2 years of administrative experience
4. Post-secondary education in a related field is required of successful applicants.
5. Fluency in French is an asset.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week), the typical hours of this position will be Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM. Some flexibility for occasional weekend and evening work is expected.
The starting wage for this position is $17.00/hour. After a three month probationary period, employees will be enrolled in a comprehensive health and dental benefits program. Business Career College provides an RSP matching program for all permanent full-time employees after one year of service.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Colin Johnson. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Applications will be screened as they are received. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.