Here are a few important dates and resources to keep in mind for the CFP Exam being held on November 30, 2018. The next exam write will likely be June 07, 2018. (Click here for FPSC Level 1 Exam info.)
Sep 02 – 90 Day Study Schedule Begins
FPSC Exam Preparation Webinar (Register)
Sep 28 – BCC Final Capstone Interview
Oct 01 – FPSC Early Bird Registration Deadline (Register)
Oct 03 – BCC Course Completion Deadline
Oct 26 – BCC Exam Prep Webinar Starts (See Locations & Dates)
Oct 31 – FPSC Exam Registration Closes (Register)
Nov 30 – FPSC EXAM WRITE
Jan 17 – Level 1 Exam Results Released
Jun 07 – Next Exam Write
The 90 Day Study Schedule is a free resource designed by BCC to help you review content and identify knowledge gaps in about 20-30 minutes per day.
The exam is on November 30 and the early bird deadline (save $100) is October 01. You can register now even if you don’t have your transcript yet; it isn’t required until November 13. Our deadline for Capstone Course completion is October 03 and late fees may apply.
Our exam prep course features 3 sets of mock exam case studies which are completed before class. You’ll then dissect the questions and answers with our instructor during the live instruction.
Oct 26, 29 & Nov 15 Webinar
Click here to get registered.
In addition to the BCC study schedule and exam preps, the FPSC has several free study tools available for you to use to prepare for the examination. (To access some of the below resources, and to register for the CFP Exam, use your FPSC online account.)
- Sample Exam Questions, including multiple-choice questions and answers and constructed-response questions, available free for all candidates registered for the exam (log in to your FPSC Portal or create an account to access the questions).
- Software Tutorial to help familiarize you with the exam software.
- Videos with important information about the exam and study tips.
- Examination Blueprint, which details the weightings and financial planning functions and components that will be covered in the exam.
- CFP Professional Competency Profile Graphic Overview, which outlines the competencies that are being assessed in the exam (the application of your learned technical knowledge to a client situation).
- Practice Exam (available for purchase), which includes the same number and types of questions, level of complexity, and scope as those that you will see on the actual examination.
- Exam Preparation Webinar, which is exclusively for exam candidates, facilitated by FPSC’s Examinations department where you can gain insight into the exam process and much more. If you miss the live webinar, you can view it online.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Kelly Brewer (email@example.com | 877-934-5577).