Earning CE Credits is easy.
Our podcast provides essential education that professionals in the financial and life insurance industries can use to meet their annual CE requirements.
Most episodes are approved for several CE credits, so you can obtain various credits concurrently. Most episodes include the following pre-approved credits:
- Advocis/IAS/IAFE credits
- Alberta Life and/or A&S credits
- FP Canada Financial Planning credits
- IIROC Professional Development credits
- Insurance Council of Manitoba credits for life agents in BC, SK, and ON, your
For life agents in BC, SK, and ON, your credits are based on self-approval.
A few episodes are approved for FP Canada Professional Responsibility credits and Saskatchewan Ethics credits.
No credits are available for any Quebec requirements at this time.
Earn CE Credits and get the latest industry insights
- Subscribe to BCC’s CE program (just $15 per month or $150 per year)
- Listen to a podcast
- Complete the quiz
- Print your certificate