Walk into your certification exam feeling confident that you know what to expect.
BCC Exam Prep helps you prepare for your Qualified Associate Financial Planner™ (QAFP™) or Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) certification exam.
FP Canada™ Exams
The QAFP exam is a computer-based exam made up of roughly 95 multiple choice questions which must be completed in 4 hours. Read more.
The 6-hour computer-based CFP exam is made up of two three-hour sections with a lunch break in between. Read more.
FP Canada proctors exams and sets the schedule. Check the schedule for the exam you want to write, ensuring you have enough time to prepare.
Choose from live webinar or recorded instruction. The live webinar is 3 days of instruction.
The course also includes:
- Two full-length mock exams
- BCC CFP Certification Education Program material
- 90-day study schedule.
The BCC Advanced Curriculum is an FP Canada-approved foundation course for students pursuing their Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) certification.
The Advanced Curriculum introduces you to complex planning issues. This course is sometimes referred to as Unit 7 because it builds on the blocks, blueprints, tools, and construction skills you developed in units 1-6 of the BCC Core Curriculum.
The BCC Advanced Curriculum will introduce you to 2 more “clients,” but this time their financial planning needs are more complex. As you work through this unit, you’ll learn to apply the content in the textbook to these realistic case study scenarios.
The online resources give you a variety of approaches to your studies:
- Instructors, graders, and student advisors provide support, including daily monitoring of discussion forums by a course instructor.
- Electronic textbooks are supported by recorded instruction or optional live instruction.
- Access video playlists and forums with instructor participation.
- Receive feedback-based assignments and quizzes.
With live instruction
Unit 7: Advanced Curriculum
- Intro to Business Structures
- Corporate Taxation
- Financial Planning for Business Owners
- Advanced Tax Concepts
- IPP and RCA
- Living Benefits Insurance and Accessing Cash Values
- Domestic Contracts
- Estate Freezes
- Buy Sell Agreements
You can choose online, self-paced study, live instruction, or a combination of all three.