BCC CLU Live Webinars
The Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) certification is recognized by professionals in the finance industry for those who want to provide wealth transfer and estate planning for their clients. This certification gives you and your clients peace of mind that you can confidently handle complex financial needs.
Get a boost with interactive live sessions or recordings that help you put the material into context and practice.
Live Instruction is great for extra accountability and goal setting; recorded webinars are excellent for self-disciplined students.
Course material registration must be completed separately with Advocis.
BCC CLU Instructor-led Training
BCC offers live instruction and recorded webinars to support the CLU Designation Program, including Courses 255, 256 & 257. Dig into the content with practical and applicable discussions, and get prepared for the assignments and final exam.
- Engage with live instruction or work at your pace with recorded webinars
- Learnfrom an instructor who understands financial planning practices
- Context, practice, and insight
- Seamless video and audio interactionfor live instruction
- Learn fromotherstudents’ experiences
The Elder Planning Counselor (EPC™) course provides education for financial services professionals interested in specializing in the often-complex needs of their elder clients. The EPC curriculum provides a complete look at the evolving and specialized needs of individuals as they continue to age.
Advisors are shown how to operate an elder-friendly practice and provide ethical and compliant advice and options as required by relevant provincial and federal regulations. The EPC curriculum demonstrates proper and effective use of financial products and services used most often by elders. In addition, the EPC curriculum provides a deep dive into the physical and mental changes that occur as we age so advisors can assist clients in a highly professional manner.
The course is designed to help you understand the issues facing the elder population and prepare you to plan solutions for their well-being.
- Live webinars bring the books to life with context and practice
- Students who take the live webinar complete the course
- Dialogue with instructor and students
- Learn how to use the EPC and grow your practice
A Savings of $30!
- Full access to our Online CE catalogue
- Full access to our CE Drive podcast quizzes
- Complimentary registration into 1 full-day CE Seminar, live webinar, or 2 half-day CE live webinars
- Advocis membership
- IIROC Professional Development
Flexible Subscription Options
- I need CE credits for my provincial insurance license(s) or my CFP®, CLU®, or CHS™ designation.
- Looking for CE credits on your own schedule?
- Need to get a better handle on your Continuing Education credits and requirements?