BCC CLU Live Webinars
The Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) certification is recognized by professionals in the finance industry for those who want to provide wealth transfer and estate planning for their clients. This certification gives you and your clients peace of mind that you can confidently handle complex financial needs.
Get a boost with interactive live sessions or recordings that help you put the material into context and practice.
Live Instruction is great for extra accountability and goal setting; recorded webinars are excellent for self-disciplined students.
Course material registration must be completed separately with Advocis.
BCC CLU Instructor-led Training
BCC offers live instruction and recorded webinars to support the CLU Designation Program, including Courses 255, 256 & 257. Dig into the content with practical and applicable discussions, and get prepared for the assignments and final exam.
- Engage with live instruction or work at your pace with recorded webinars
- Learnfrom an instructor who understands financial planning practices
- Context, practice, and insight
- Seamless video and audio interactionfor live instruction
- Learn fromotherstudents’ experiences
A Savings of $30!
- Full access to our Online CE catalogue
- Full access to our CE Drive podcast quizzes
- Complimentary registration into 1 full-day CE Seminar, live webinar, or 2 half-day CE live webinars
- Advocis membership
- IIROC Professional Development
Flexible Subscription Options
- I need CE credits for my provincial insurance license(s) or my CFP®, CLU®, or CHS™ designation.
- Looking for CE credits on your own schedule?
- Need to get a better handle on your Continuing Education credits and requirements?